Winners will be announced Thursday 19th December.
Copyright 2019 BSA Brands (UK) Limited
If you wish to participate in the ‘1 of 100 trousers' promotion with BSA Brands (UK) Limited (BSA Brands) and its licensed brand Bisley Workwear product brand, you must agree to these terms and conditions. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully.
1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 and over, excluding employees and contractors, agents and service providers of BSA Brands, Bisley Workwear their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. When you enter your details on the entry form you opt-in to receive communications from BSA Brands including newsletters, surveys or other marketing communications (“opt-in communications”). You can change your mind at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link on any communication you receive from BSA Brands.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. Only one entry is valid per email address and person and a reasonable answer to the question 'why do you need a new pair of work trousers?' must be submitted.
4. The competition opens on Friday 1st November 2019 and will close 5pm (GMT) December 15th 2019. Winners will be announced via email on December 19th 2019.
5. Entry to the prize draw must be made by the entrant for the entrant and must have a reasonable response to the competition question. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to commercial competitions, subscriptions, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from the prize draw.
6. BSA Brands cannot accept liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete. Any bulk entries received will be removed from the competition.
7. If at anytime you wish to remove your entry from the competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. If you are a winner, in order to receive your trousers, the winner must complete all fields in the official online entry form. The trousers prize is valued at £65 RRP. The winners will be contacted by BSA brands to complete an order form for their trousers and will include information such as name, postal address, trouser size and colour requirements. There will be no returns for incorrectly ordered trousers. Faulty products can be swapped for another.
9. There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Returns will not be permitted for monetary reimbursement.
10. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that they may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
11. No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than those set out in these terms and conditions.
12. The decision of BSA Brands is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
14. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to BSA Brands who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
16. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
17. The promoter of this competition is BSA Brands (UK) Limited (Fleming Court Leigh Road, Eastleigh, Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom, SO50 9PD).